After getting tattooed
- At the end of the day, remove the plastic foil, wash your tattoo with a PH neutral soap and water. Dry the tattoo and cover it with a clean plastic foil. Repeat the procedure every 8 hours during the following 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, remove the plastic foil, wash your tattoo and apply a thin layer of skin repair cream (Bepanthol, Aquaphor…). Keep applying the cream for the following 10 days, at least 3 times a day.
- After 10 days we recommend you to keep applying the cream daily until your skin is completely healed.
- Important! Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo.
For 30 days
- No swimming, sauna, pool, spa, beach…
- Cover your tattoo from direct sunlight.
- Do not scratch your tattoo or the possible scabs. Let the scabs fall off on their own.
- After washing your tattoo, dry it with a clean paper towel.
- It is important to keep the cream layers very thin, so the skin can breathe.
- Apply cream more often if necessary.